We use the latest technology and state-of-the-art facilities to make top-quality products like exterior- as well as interior-grade Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF). Our culture of innovation and investment in the future permeates everything we do. Case in point: Our new MDF plant in Chittoor District, Andhra Pradesh.
Greenpanel is the largest producer of MDF in the country: Our manufacturing units in Uttarakhand and Andhra Pradesh have a combined annual capacity of 540,000 cubic meters. Our strong retail network across 300-plus cities has become even stronger now, with our new plant in Andhra Pradesh ensuring faster delivery to customers in south India.Rudrapur, Uttarakhand
Greenpanel’s manufacturing facility in Pantnagar, Rudrapur, is the first of its kind in India. It uses best-in-class European machinery for processes from wood chipping to refining wood fibre and continuous pressing.
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh:
- Dieffenbacher 28-meter for continuous press system.
- Bruks Klockner for front-end wood processing and chipping.
- Trasmec for chips storage and conveying.
- Metso equipment for refining the fiber.
- Sunds MDF Technologies machines fiber drying.
- Steinemann 8-head sanding machine.
- Giben equipment for panel sizing.
- Scheuch for dust extraction/fume absorption system.
Our new manufacturing facility in Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh, is also India’s largest producer of MDF.
Spread over 200 acres, it is the most technologically advanced MDF plant in India. Best-in-class equipment at the plant includes:
- Dieffenbacher machines for forming, pressing and raw-board handling.
- GreCon Dieffensor machines for scanning the fibre mat before it is compressed into MDF, to get uniform density panels.
- GreCon Stenograph that uses X-radiation for continuous inline monitoring of raw density of panels.
- Steinemann sanding machines, for the smoothest finishing.
- Thermax multi-fuel hybrid energy generation plant.